0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Compliance Coordinator | Financial Services | Contract $2.8k
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
0 SGD - 2,800 SGD/Month
- Execute and coordinate activities to ensure the Company is compliant to both regulations issued by Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Act as subject matter expert to address outsourcing queries from different business units.
- Perform due diligence and risk assessment on new and existing outsourced service provider.
- Facilitate proposal on any new outsourced arrangement for Outsourcing Committee's approval.
- Organize Outsourcing Committee meeting quarterly or ad-hoc meetings if required.
- Perform ongoing monitoring on existing vendors.
- Maintain and ensure Outsourcing Register is up-to-date.
- Provide inputs and documentations for internal and external audit.
- Review audit reports from Internal Audit Group (IAG) for Inter-Affiliates.
- Interact closely with various stakeholders / teams, not limiting to legal, compliance, controllership, operational risk, and supply management to coordinate the outsourcing activities.
- Maintain record of all outsourcing-related documents, minutes of meetings, assessments, and approvals obtains in shared drive and sharepoint.
- Perform Ongoing Customer Due Diligence (OCDD) on High Risk Customers referred by Market Compliance Team.
- Facilitate and execute remediation activities on a project basis.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team, Market Compliance Team, servicing teams and third party vendor to execute the remediation project.
- Execute monthly communications to notify targeted card members of their BTI ratio
- Work on automation project with various stakeholders to streamline communications process
- Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- At least 1 year of experience in Compliance in Banking/Financial industry or any similar industry
- Confidence to deal professionally and persuasively with a number of stakeholders across functions within a matrix organization
- Well-developed presentation and communication skills
- An energetic and enthusiastic team player
- Experience in compliance or regulatory environment is good to have
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ] ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109
- Banking Services
- Business Administration
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH122698
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.