You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Associate/Senior Associate, People & Culture (Contract)
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic individual to fill captioned position which would be based in Singapore, reporting to the Vice President, People & Culture, Singapore Branch.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Manages the full spectrum of human resource (“People & Culture”/”P&C”) services, operations and activities for a small branch. Establishes standards and procedures for handling employee questions, transactions and administration of People & Culture programs and initiatives. Works with the global People & Culture information systems, People & Culture program managers, and technology specialists to provide services. Reviews and redevelops P&C processes.
This will be a 6 months’ contract with the possibility of extension or subsequent conversion to a permanent role.
Some of the typical duties include:
- Responsible for day-to-day P&C operations and employee life-cycle management
- Support in logistic administration of staff recruitment & termination processes, compliance adherence based on MAS requirements, training & development, orientation, etc.
- Responsible all aspects of payroll and benefits administration for employees such as monthly payroll processing, NS, maternity and childcare claim, leave update, yearly tax returns and insurance coverage
- Responsible for preparation of staff movement data, relevant reports as well as organization charts required by internal and external parties
- Support in headcount forecast, annual budget, performance review exercise
- Manage logistics administration for expat matters such as tenancy agreement, children school fees, relocation, employment passes, etc.
- Management of appointed vendors for outsourced services, outsourcing assessment and due diligence
- Assist to review and update P&C processes and procedures
- Provide creation, maintenance and revocation/deletion support for user identities, role profiles and parameters requests based on approved access matrices and procedures
- Conduct review of user access or profile to ensure access granted to users are appropriate according to function or role and approved access matrices. Follow up with users or management for updates.
- Support the Request for Information (RFI) from auditors, regulators and/or management
- Any other ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned from time to time
- You should possess a bachelor degree with at least 7 years of experience as a human resource generalist or in human resource operations or shared services role.
- Experience in payroll, tax reporting and as a human resource in a bank or financial institution will be advantageous
- Strong local knowledge of local labour laws and regulations
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, computer skills & SAP applications
- Proven to be well-organized, systematic, details oriented and possess multi-tasking capabilities
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Child Care
- Financial Institution
- Financial Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 5_8d1840dae9074cc425a5e0fa81ee30
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.