This is an exciting position and you will be working with the team and customer to deliver our products and services to implement world class Human Capital Management solutions to the Customers in Singapore and region.
•Analysing and mapping Client’s functional requirements against the Software available functions
•Translating client requirements into highly specified project deliverables
•Identifying customization where needed and working with our own technical team to detail the scope of the customization works where required
•Ensuring quality assurances, user acceptance and implementation of completed customization
•Planning and executing data conversion activities
•Providing training for the use of the Software to Client’s users
•Managing project timelines to completion with clear documentation on task assignment, progress, and issue resolution
•Demonstrating expert skill sets in Software in supporting client’s users on day to day usage
•Hands On individual and be able to work with local and offshore teams to deliver projects
• Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
• 1-2 years’ experience in Application Software Development or Support or Implementation environment.
• Highly ambitious entry level graduates in Diploma or Degree can also be considered.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System, SQL Scripts, Programming skills are required
• Good analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
• Customer handling skills and service oriented
• To understand and adhere to the company policies and procedures regarding information security management, Personal data protection and data confidentiality
• Perform the role assigned, if applicable, in managing information security and data protection
- Complex Problem Solving
- Service Orientation
- Information Technology
- Human Capital