0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
HR Manager | Manufacturing | Up to $9K | Central
Manpower Singapore Singapore Permanent
8,000 SGD - 9,000 SGD/Month
- Support the HR Director and formulate strategic HR plans to address organization requirements
- Oversee local office entire HR matters.
- Provide HR advice to various business heads to ensure smooth operations and achieve business objectives
- Manage corporate recruitment process and onboarding procedures.
- Assist on policy making and other company projects and new initiatives and update policies periodically to ensure relevancy.
- Transform the policies into executable plans and departmental procedures
- Executive action plan if policies/procedures are breached.
- Prepare L&D materials for employees (i.e. EHS training, employee handbooks, orientation decks, etc.)
- Oversee the employee relations programs (i.e. promotions, performance reviews, disciplinary procedures and employee discussions)
- Be an active member in supporting company projects, functions and new initiatives eg. ISO9001 audit system, environment, safety, health programs and others.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years' relevant experience in Human Resources in a management capacity
- Familiar in setting, reviewing and implementing policy and procedure in HR functions
- Familiar with Singapore employment law and compensation system
- Experience in developing customized training programs on staff orientation, employee relations and Environment, Health and Safety (EHS)
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835
- Retention Management
- Human Resources Information System (Hris)
- Performance Management
- Develop Human Capital
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH127670
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.