You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Administrative Officer (HR and Facilities)
AI Singapore (AISG) is a national AI programme launched by the National Research Foundation (NRF) to anchor deep national capabilities in Artificial Intelligence (AI).
The programme office is hosted by the National University of Singapore (NUS) and brings together all Singapore-based research institutions and the vibrant ecosystem of AI start-ups and companies developing AI products to perform use-inspired research, grow the knowledge, create the tools, and develop the talent to power Singapore’s AI efforts.
AI Singapore is sourcing for an individual to join us as a HR and Facilities administrator. The individual will assist the Head of Finance and Admin in the management of personnel and facility related matters. As a HR and Facilities representative, you would need to be able to coordinate and communicate with all levels of staff to ensure delivery of HR initiatives and activities. Facilities duties include activities with regards to the management of office renovation, furniture, and equipment and to ensure a high quality, comfortable, safe and an efficient working environment for all staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manpower Resource Planning / Reporting and Management of Headcount
- Drafting of Job Descriptions and coordination of the advertisement
- Management of AISG Careers Webpage
- Recruitment, On-boarding and orientation of Staff / Intern
- Conducting of exit interviews and Off-boarding of staff / intern
- Payroll / Stipend administration
- Management of Staff Secondment matters
- Performance Management inclusive of management reporting
- Leave and Benefit Management
- Coordination of University level Training and Development for staff
- Organisation and execution of Staff Welfare Activities
- Keeping track of Allocation and Loan of equipment
- Budget planning, coordination and overseeing the execution of minor renovations
- Space Planning
- Security Management
- Equipment Disposal management
- To handle any other ad hoc assignments as required by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Able to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, effective in fostering teamwork
Interested applicants are invited to apply directly at our[ Link removed ] We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Benefits Realisation Management
- Facility Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3_cbb66f006cce634aa1354442d7ee31
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.