0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Program Manager, Operations Retail Online (Contract)
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
Program Manager, Retail Online Store Operations (Contract)
Be a key player in our e-commerce revolution. Get ready for your perfect job, one that encourages you to think strategically yet stay connected to our customers. Work with the Online teams to help share the experience with millions of online shoppers. Be part of the world's most globalized online retailer and help architect our future. The team is responsible for the overall operations, aligning people, process and technologies to ensure a frictionless e- commerce experience for customers.
The team is looking for a world class stitcher, a driven and passionate individual, who will relentlessly bring people together, see things with an end-to-end view, who is able to effectively engage with a wide variety of partners and influence change. This individual will work with worldwide and regional teams around the world to plan and execute new product introductions, promotions but also build new capabilities to delight our customers. This individual will also champion continuous improvement efforts to seek efficiency and effectiveness in all our activities.
A maniacal attention to details is required, as we strive to execute flawlessly in order to offer the best customer experience when we launch new products or promotions.
In this role, you will quickly build your experience by being exposed to the breadth of Online Operations by handling new product introductions, promotions and be a subject matter representing our online customers in all Retail Online capabilities development.
In a nutshell, your role is to bring the customer point of view to the rest of the cross functional partners, and stitch across multiple teams within the Online eco-system to ensure all operational risks are deeply thought of and documented.
Post promotion and product launches activities, you will be encouraged to devise and lead opportunities for business process improvements and influence internal change management.
- Communication and Influencing skills
- Ability to clearly present the thought process, have debates and ability to influence without authority. Experience presenting to peers and management will be instrumental to your success
- Relationship Management
- Outstanding EQ and partner management skills with cross-functional teams of all levels in a matrix organization
- Strategic Thinking
- Natural End to End problem solver, ability to connect the dots and manage project plans, timelines and risks effectively
- Capacity to deliver results under very tight and fast paced timelines in a highly ambiguous environment
- Problem solving skills and attention to details
- Ability to craft detailed execution plans for strategies with achievements, dependencies, DRIs, timelines and mitigation plan for execution risks.
- Sharp eye for details with a "hands-on" and continuous improvement mindset to identify inefficiencies and design improvement solutions
- Experience and knowledge of e-commerce and product management is a plus
Education & Experience
- BS/BA degree required; MBA or advanced degree is a plus
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes
- Business Relationship Management
- Change Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125570
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.