You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Vice President, Project Finance (Job ID: 10059136)
• To assist senior members of the team with execution of marketing plan in the power & renewables, natural resources and infrastructure space, including new technologies and sectors (hybrid, battery storage, C&I solar, etc.). Support proactive engagement with clients in conjunction with RM and prospective industry participants.
• To assist senior members of the team with deal sourcing and origination of financing and advisory transactions for to achieve team's budget targets and KPIs including those relating to loan origination & distribution / alternate solutions and environmental, social & governance.
• Review, formulate and prepare following work tasks: marketing / pitch proposals, BSM / credit proposals, and customer deliverables. These would include analysis of project information, project contracts, financing structures, credit / bankability assessments.
• Lead deal execution process in lending and advisory transactions to achieve financial close, including the conduct of due diligence, preparation of credit write-ups/information memorandums, securing all necessary approvals, and documentation.
• Co-ordinate and liaise with other product partners across the region and globally and credit department to enable timely delivery.
• To cover and work with global clients across region closely working with relevant coverage and product teams.
• Responsible for the quality of deal deliverables externally (including presentations / proposals, deal specific deliverables to customers).
• Provide guidance to junior team members with respect to work tasks, supervise the performance and delivery of the assigned tasks, and help in the development of junior team members.
• To comply with relevant MAS regulations and all applicable MUFG’s policies (including compliance policies).
• Degree qualified.
• 7 years of banking, financial consulting or relevant industry experience.
• Experience in credit, financial analysis, transaction management and financial modelling.
• Strong modelling skills and the ability to coach juniors in modelling preferred.
• Open mindedness, resourcefulness, tenacity and willingness to think outside of the box.
• Experience in debt capital markets a plus.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Job ID: 10059136
- Banking Services
- Business Transaction Management
- Capital Markets
- Coaching And Mentoring
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 4_92ee41177aa2a8212321da6ab81b2b
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.