0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Assistant Manager, Financial Analyst
Nanyang Technological University Ntu Main Campus, Singapore Permanent
- Responsible for supporting the management team in a variety of tasks including project management, research, analysis and presentation.
- Analyzing actual results, identify trends, perform [ Link removed ] and interpret data
- Provide recommendations on forecast and projection
- Preparation for reports on financial performance and prepare for regular management reviews
- Support the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, dashboards, and PowerPoint slides for board presentation
- Projects tracking and to provide regular reporting to CFO
- Support other finance projects as and when required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accountancy with minimum of 3 years in Financial, Planning and Analysis
- Proficient in financial modeling
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management level and stakeholders
- Able to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Meticulous and attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects across an organization
- Independent, self-driven, and able to take initiative
- Proven team player
- Attention To Detail
- Financial Analysis
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: R00012673
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.