0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are looking for a Marcom Executive (Digital Marketing) to join our organization, ManpowerGroup®.
ManpowerGroup, the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills.
- Develop a strong understanding of the company's brand, vision and target audience
- Plan, execute and measure online marketing strategies and activities to accelerate client and candidate acquisition
- Design and drive strategic content marketing initiatives such as content planning, development, and optimization across different online and social media channels, and digital touchpoints
- Create or adopt creative content for regular social media posts, promote brand-focused messages on all social media platforms, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram, and analyze online campaign's effectiveness with tracking systems
- Copywriting and visual creation for online and social media content with the aim of increasing brand awareness, follower growth and engagement score.
- Continuous review and manage company's websites and all social media accounts
- Responsible for SEO and Organic lead submission growth
- Work with web designer on the different company's websites maintenance
- Daily social media monitoring and community engagement activities including prompt communication and handling of feedback
- Manage the company's general email accounts and responding to email enquiries
- Support internal business units to develop lead generation content, both strategic and tactical
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns including both online and offline platforms
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
- Min 4 years' experience in a similar capacity
- Degree in marketing, mass communications or equivalent
- Well-versed in both traditional and digital marketing concepts
- Good knowledge and proficiency in the usage of various social media/digital marketing channels and tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, forums etc. is a must. Candidates with strong background in Google Analytics are preferred.
- Familiar with Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Facebook and Google Ads
- Results-oriented and meticulous with excellent collaboration skills and a passion for developing IMC communications, which is not limited to the scope of social media strategies.
- Experience in undertaking marketing campaigns with a clear focus on commercial outcomes and able to provide detailed reports on channel performance and ROI on media investments.
- Able to multitask and work under pressure and possess excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Instagram advertising tools.
Desired Skills and Experience
Copywriting, digital marketing, marketing, public relations, social media marketing (including performance tracking and measurement), creative idea generation, content creation, branding
Manpower operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we will not discriminate, directly or indirectly, against people on the grounds of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, cultural background, gender, age, disability, caste, marital status, union membership, political affiliation, pregnancy, health, sexual orientation and gender identity. Manpower will not discriminate in advertising, when selecting, offering training or providing benefits or services. Every vacancy will be open equally to those who have the required skills and qualifications.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Mindy Wong Lay Min (Wang Limin) EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1876894
- Public Relations
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Strategies
- Marketing Communications
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: DMKTG
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.