0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Site Reliability Engineer - Infrastructure Engineering
Experis Singapore Singapore Permanent
About the Team
The Datacenter Infrastructure Engineering team supports the company's fast growth by building and operating hyperscale datacenters. The team manages the end to end lifecycle of server fleet, providing cloud solutions and various infrastructure services ensuring that they are scalable and are reliable.
- Operate basic system infrastructures like DNS, NTP, authentication services like kerberos.
- Carry out security updates and protect enterprise infrastructure at system and network level.
- Build security tools and processes for critical infrastructure protection, monitoring and remediation.
- Build and solve Linux production systems at scale
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of network infrastructure and/or routing.
- Extensive Linux experience, especially with Debian and compatible systems like Ubuntu, etc
- Experience working with containerized environment.
- Experience in one or more programming such as Java, C++, Go, or scripting experience in Shell and Python.
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Programming
- Debian Linux
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH128258
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.