- Preparing of commercial invoices, issuance of cargo insurances, application of various relevant certificates, arranging of documents for legalisation if required.
- Answer and respond to customer inquiries on shipping issues.
- Filing, scanning of documents.
- Shipment advice & full set of shipping documents to buyer via email upon vessel/flight departure.
- Handling general administrative support duties for departments.
- Diploma/Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in handling general administrative duties.
- Prior experience within a Shipping/Commodities environment will be highly advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commodity Market
- Freight Forwarding
- General Administrative Support