0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager | Contract
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
4,500 SGD - 6,500 SGD/Month
- Responsible for performing investigations, helping to implement and develop solutions supporting the incident response function.
- Lead the daily work of security analysts in triaging incoming alerts, and prioritizing response and effective remediation of threats.
- Lead, build and manage security operations teams comprising of three levels of support.
- Act as a point of escalation for level 3 (L3) and will ensure appropriate resolution of incidents
- Play a key role in managing client relationships.
- Ensure compliance with SLAs as well as relevant process and procedures and will play an active role in continually improving them
- Coach and mentor more junior resources.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or any equivalent
- Experience with security platforms for analysis of incidents and events
- Around5+ years of experience working with security tools performing deployment, configuration, and maintaining operations, content development.
- Good to have skills in Security Risk Assessment, Security Incident Monitoring and Management
- Experience leading and managing security operations teams.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Content Creation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Information Technology
- Risk Analysis
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH128312
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.