Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Project manage to ensure the implementation of contractors’ premises and supporting infrastructure to meet the project milestones.
- Establish and review procedures and processes to govern the provisioning of IT services.
- Perform the necessary Request for Information (RFI) and submit budget proposals on project initiatives.
- Manage multiple vendors that provide IT support services to all Singapore government agencies, in ensuring delivery of contractual deliverables and good user experiences.
- Lead and manage the project team members in executing project tasks within the approved scope, schedule and budget.
- Manage contractors and ensure project scope of work is fulfilled according to contractual requirements.
- Manage in-service systems to ensure the system availability standards are met to support the User operations.
- Working together with O&S vendors and OEMs to conduct systems faults and defect investigation and manage the rectification process to reinstate the system to its operational condition.
- Manage the budget, schedule and scope of the system modifications and upgrade projects as stipulated in the contract.
- To remain contactable 24/7 to provide support towards maintenance of project.
- To undertake other responsibilities, tasks, projects assigned by the supervisors
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent. Diploma holders will be considered for Associate System Engineer
- Has strong planning and project management skills. PMP or equivalent certification would be an advantage
- Good team player who can also carry out assignments independently
- Has good interpersonal and communications skills for internal/external stakeholder engagement.
Please send your cv to
- [ Link removed ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2095104