Competitive remuneration package
- Ensure the efficiency of day-to-day operations by providing Office Administration, Finance and HR support
- Ensure that the monthly accounts and periodic management reports are prepared accurately and submitted on a timely basis
- Provide general office administrative support, including but not limited to involvement in setting up of meeting rooms, replenishing stock for stationery and pantry refreshment
- Responsible for all facility management matters such as fixed asset inventories, office renovation, door access, phone system, printers, installation and relocation etc.
- Manage contract, price negotiations and service performance with office vendors and service providers.
- Oversee other logistic matters, like transport, telecommunications, mail/courier services, hospitality for meetings, off-site storage and asset management.
- Coordinate with IT and external vendors to ensure readiness of all IT-related infrastructure
- Organizing company events and staff activities.
- Liaise with external corporate secretarial agents.
- Responsible for Annual renewals and administration of insurance policies.
- Diploma / Degree in Business / Finance or other related discipline.
- Min 8 years relevant experience in office administration with accounting / finance background
- Initiative, analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Proactive with strong sense of responsibility
Job ID: QV67V9W8
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Link removed ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
50 Raffles Place, #19-12 Singapore Land Tower, Singapore 048623
+65 6950 9747
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1100011
EA Personnel: Carlo Antonio Dela Cruz
- Facility Management
- Human Resources