[Order Number: 2301-3101K]
- Ensure smooth uplifting of shipment by monitoring cargo movement through and follow from ware house, doing checks at cargo warehouse, attending flights at tarmac etc
- Collaboration within import and export sales departments including overseas partners and offices for customer’s shipments requirements.
- Checks on shipment delay, discrepancies and conducts investigation on shipment damages.
- Follow up with customer on any claims for missing or damaged cargo.
- Ensure constant bridging with Airlines for best rates; and diligently seeking for good business opportunities.
- Preparation of all reports including KPI reports to customers.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in the Airfreight and Logistics industry with knowledge of Tradenet
- Good knowledge of the logistics industry and air freight.
- Maintains good customers and airlines/brokers/GSAs relationships
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Good communications and interpersonal skill
To apply, kindly email your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Please include the following details for us to conduct a more effective job-matching for you
• Expected & Last drawn salary
• Earliest availability date/ notice period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities
EA Personnel Name: Lee Khet Kien (Kent)
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1658448
EA License No.: 20C0090
- Claim Processing
- Interpersonal Skills
- Requirement Prioritization