Program Implementation & Control (PIC)
- Monitor the compliance requirements of the checks and its associated tasks
- Review & schedule all maintenance tasks and preparation of Works Program.
- Develop & provision for material & tooling requirement and co-ordinate with other operational departments for smooth tasks execution.
- Implement and track approved modification programs.
- Coordinate with the MRO on the completion of tasks and follow-up with any discrepancies or issues.
- Support issuance of adhoc assignments and any other duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
- Min Diploma in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Manufacturing / Aerospace / Aeronautical Engineering from a local Polytechnic
- Experience in production planning / project management would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, adaptable and pro-active
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aerospace Industries
- Microsoft Office