- Generate new sales enquiries and expand the market potential of the given industries.
- Involved in cold calling and visit to the prospects/customers within stipulated industries and geographical demographics.
- Build and maintain the rapport and contacts with the clients.
- Execute strategies and sales techniques as stipulated by the Sales / Business Manager.
- Build up the product knowledge in order to be in a position to interest customers with the product/service introduced.
- Provide feedback and market demands/trends/competition information from Sales team to Product Manager to determine next appropriate action.
- Diploma in Life Science, Biotechnology, Biomedical, Medical Technology, or relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 1 years of related Sales experience in the clinical or laboratory industry.
- Presentable and good verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, good team player and able to work independently.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Clinical Works
- Cold Calling