You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Middleware Web Engineer will be required to install, configure, migrate, and setup of Web/App/MQ services. Administer and manage Containers, Web, messaging services. Support application deployments and new setups.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for middleware web and app services such as Nginx, Apache, Kafka, Redhat AMQ, RHPAM, Dockers and Kubernetes management.
- Working with Application development team/project manager for Web Server and Web application infrastructure build and support.
- Provide production support services and assist to Application team on problem investigation and problem troubleshooting on middleware products.
- Scripting for automation tools for middleware administration and application changes.
- Supporting application release deployment for IBM WebSphere and Microservices in respective setup in SIT. UAT and production.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 ~5 Years working experience in Linux system and Java/Shell scripting.
- Knowledge and experience in setting up, configuring and provisioning of Dockers, Kubernetes, Nginx, RHPAM and Microservices.
- Knowledge and experience in MQ setup and configuration of Apache Kafka is required.
- Ability to coordinate with customer, application project managers & vendors on Web Servers and MQ Servers setup and configuration.
- Strong ability to thoroughly analyze and troubleshoot Web Servers and MQ Servers issues.
- Strong customer focus with emphasis on commitment to continuous improvement in system availability and performance.
- Acceptance Testing
- Apache Http Server
- Apache Kafka
- Application Release Automation
- Business Process Improvement
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 4_3a4f3f4ba96c108bb99a8f2ca214e0
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.