You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Sales Operations Analyst
• Manage and maintain the CRM system, ensuring data accuracy and completeness of all sales data
• Develop and optimize sales processes to drive efficiency and productivity across the sales team
• Analyze sales data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for growth, and provide insights and recommendations to the sales team and leadership
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support sales initiatives, including product launches, market research, and competitive analysis
• Monitor and report on sales performance metrics, including revenue, sales activity, and customer engagement
• Support the sales team in pipeline management, forecasting, and territory alignment
• Develop and maintain sales reporting and dashboards to provide visibility into sales performance and identify areas for improvement
To succeed in this role, you need to have at least 1 year of relevant experience in Sales Operations Analysis / Sales Operations Excellence or Data Analysis.
For fresh graduates, a passion and strong interest in making insights through analysis is required for this role.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or a related field
• 1 year of experience in sales operations or a related field, managing CRM systems, doing data analysis and sales reporting (Prior experience in the pharmaceutical space will be advantageous)
• Experience with Excel (pivot table, vlookup), Veeva, Salesforce.com, SQL, Access will be a plus
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize complex data and communicate insights effectively
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
• Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
This is a global pharmaceutical company that offers a wide range of career opportunities for people looking to work in the healthcare industry. With a focus on innovation, the company values diversity, inclusion, and collaboration among its employees. In addition, the company provides its employees with a supportive work environment, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career growth and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Sales Operations Analyst role.
Apply now to learn more!
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1986634 Alphonsus Sim Zheng Wei
- Attention To Detail
- Business Administration
- Competitive Intelligence
- Data Analysis
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6_bae4c0f492e884be4833500496bf5e
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.