- Participate in action plans for the unit to enhance employee engagement and maximise employee performance.
- Maintain current trends in nursing practice and management through formal education and self development.
- Demonstrate competency in nursing core & special skills.
- Supervise junior nursing personnel in providing quality nursing care.
- Perform duties as assigned by the Nurse Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Nursing, or equivalent.
- Able to work in a team.
For immediate consideration, kindly email your updated CV to [ Link removed ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R1768491 | Saw Syn Iyn (Avril)