0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior IT Helpdesk/Administrator (2-year renewable contract)
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware to end users across offices.
- Lead end user enhancement projects and develop required procedures.
- Respond to queries either in person, over the phone or over e-mail. Ask questions to determine nature of complex problems and walk-through problem-solving process. Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems. Follow up to ensure issues have been resolved. Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Research and create technical procedures training manuals and train computer users. Setup, administer and utilize helpdesk tools, user self-service center and ticketing systems.
- Install, modify, reconfigure, update and repair computer hardware and software including OS and antivirus software independently. Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), VoIP and other systems independently. Install and troubleshoot computer peripherals for users independently (such as printers, scanners, etc.). Configure and troubleshoot user mobile phone with configuration and configure back-end systems.
- Ensure accurate and updated inventory of company IT assets (such as computers, monitors, phones, mobile phones, tablets, etc.) and create business plan forecasts.
- Provide help and guidance to junior colleagues.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by Line Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or non-IT related field.
- Minimum 10 years' experience as end user support.
- Experience in Office 365 management.
- Experience in OS & applications deployment, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Experienced in Trading floors user support.
- CompTIA A+, ITIL or equivalent professional certification is desirable.
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551
- Antivirus Softwares
- Computer Architectures
- Control Reconfiguration
- Help Desk
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH128467
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.