0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Infrastructure Manager | Contract | Financial Services
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepare and complete project/action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolve problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, implementing change.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Manage the day to day project planning and execution.
- Work with Engineer resources globally and plan out the engineer activities
- Track the progress of the project and provide weekly status reports
- Anticipate any areas of risk and manage risk mitigation plans
- Track any actions to close out issues
- Work closely with and sometimes lead other Voice Application teams (IVR, Call Routing, Call Recording, Outbound Dialers)
- Work closely with the Global Partner Specialty Serving team for Contact Center partner integration, testing and support
- Oversee all Testing and manage implementation plans
- Degree in Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or any related field.
- At least 4-6 years experience on Voice infrastructure projects from Banking or any similar field.
- Excellent understanding of Avaya, Cisco, Oracle / AudioCodes (SBC) components
- Experience in Voice Applications like Network IVR, Call Recording, Outbound Dialers
- Experience in dealing with Telecom Carriers.
- Any experience of multi-regional Telecom regulations is a plus
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650
- Banking Services
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Customer Service
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH120917
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.