You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Kitchen Worker 厨房员工
- On-job training, lunch, annual leave and medical benefits will be provide.
- Flexible rest day(6days work week).
- Responsible in processing, preparing, and cooking meals for employees and worship used.
- Cleaning of cooking utensils.
- Keeping cleanliness and hygiene of kitchen.
- Ad-hoc duties assign as and when require.
- 工作地点：Bedok North / Punggol.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Comfortable to work in Chinese Temple and Mandarin speaking environment.
- Working location: Bedok North / Punggol.
有兴趣者，请通过“Apply Now”按钮申请或发送电子邮件至[ Email address blocked ] ，同时附上您最新的简历。
How to apply:
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume by using the “Apply Now” Button or email to [ Email address blocked ] .
Welcome to call [email protected] for vacancy inquiries.
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 8_1ce2ffc77b6339d29204ca4c608a33
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.