You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Able to supervise Installation, repair, and maintain plumbing related system
- Able to read building plans and blueprints.
- Attend to site, provide recommendations and quotation for plumbing-related matters.
- Ensure work performed on-site comply with safety standards and local authority requirements
- Able to arrange material, tools, equipment & manpower for plumbing works
- Inspect, conduct and submission water tank maintenance work complying with PUB and any other authorities' requirements.
- Any other ad-hoc assignments assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must obtain a valid plumber license in Singapore
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
Interested applicants, please apply through this link:
[ Link removed ] regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.
- Occupational Safety And Health
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6_b5ea74f639999d0072cae870491995
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.