You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Educational Support Staff / S$1,950 per month / Tampines East
• Assist in the preparation of teaching resources, e.g preparation of food required for Food and Nutrition classes
• Assist in School-based Oral Examination
• Provide administrative support, including data entry, type and print worksheets, and photocopy, laminate and bind documents.
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisors.
• At least 3 or more GCE 'O' level passes including English and/or relevant WSQ certificates
• Good Written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office
• Mondays to Thursdays: 6:45am to 3:45pm, inclusive of 30 minutes lunch break
• Fridays:6:45am to 3:15pm, inclusive of 30 minutes lunch break
• Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
• Contract Period: 1 July 2023 to 31 December 2023
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at [ Link removed ] | 64941546
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R23113083
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 1_de647e246acd8216e898dd685e471c
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.