You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
CDG’s Group Strategy Office is seeking to expand its strategic investment activities across multiple geographic regions and themes within the mobility sector. The Group Strategy team is a small, but highly focused team that looks at the future of mobility & works closely with multiple business units across all 7 countries that CDG has presence in. It functions as a think-tank and facilitator to help CDG identify future mobility trends, devise strategies and kick-start their execution. The Strategy team also manages a US$100 M corporate venture capital fund that strategically invests in early-stage mobility start-ups across the globe.
The Business Analyst will support the Vice President and other members of Group Strategy team. He / She will have the opportunity to be involved in global strategy projects and corporate venture capital (CVC) investments. This is an outstanding opportunity for early career professionals who would like to learn more about strategy as well as venture investing in the high-tech mobility industry and have the chance to build an extensive network with corporates, venture capitalists and start-ups globally.
• Perform general industry, competitors and macroeconomic research & analysis, follow industry trends & assess new technologies in the mobility sector.
• Work with the senior members of the Group Strategy & Investment Team to originate and execute venture capital investments globally.
• Regularly conduct market research and analyse market trends to generate investment opportunities & develop an in-house market view.
• Prepare financial models, conduct financial analysis as well as due-diligence on investment opportunities.
• Generate investment reports and memos to present to senior management for approval.
• Attend relevant conferences and events to gather market intelligence & generate a strong deal flow pipeline.
• Support the Group’s other strategic and/or corporate development initiatives as required.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Business (Finance) or Engineering degree programmes from reputed universities.
• 2 to 5 years of experience in venture capital investments, corporate strategy teams at reputed MNCs or at management consulting firms.
• Possess a good understanding and a strong interest in technology developments related to mobility, logistics, automotive and adjacent sectors (e.g. EV/AV, sharing economy, user experience, IoT, data analytics, artificial intelligence and e-commerce, etc) and the start-up ecosystem.
• Prior experience in project and/or business management, in-depth market/ industry research, analysing business models, financial modelling and valuation will be preferred.
• Have an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong interest in working with start-up companies as well the ability to think through and solve problems.
• Have strong communication skills with the ability to interact, liaise and build strong relationships with all levels of management and entrepreneurs.
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; other functional skills involving data analytics & visualization (Tableau, Power BI, etc) will be a plus.
• Demonstrates resourcefulness, creativity, strong attention to details, commitment to achieve positive business outcomes, ability to multi-task and work independently, a self-starter attitude and respect for co-workers.
• Fluency in English required.
• Willingness to travel on short notice, if needed.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Attention To Detail
- Automotive Industry
- Business Management
- Business Model
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 7_eeddbd9b916d098f6894e4912e64be
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.