0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Underwriting Senior Executive, Product-Non Motor
LIBERTY INSURANCE PTE LTD Singapore Permanent
- Risk assessment, evaluation and provision of terms for Construction & Engineering insurances such Contractors’ All Risks, Erection All Risks and Surety Bond within your delegated underwriting authority as well as Company underwriting guidelines.
- Foster strong business relationships with external business partners and internal stakeholders.
- Provide technical advice and support to other business units.
- Attend client/producer meetings, conduct product training for external business partners and internal staff on need basis.
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline preferably in Engineering or Insurance.
- Minimum 2 years relevant underwriting experience in Commercial Lines insurance, preferably in Contractors’ All Risks, Erection All Risks and Surety Bond.
- Actively pursuing professional insurance designations such as ACII/AAII or equivalent designation preferred
- Knowledge in interpreting and understanding of Financial Statements
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to work with multi-faceted systems
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills to work with all stakeholders (brokers, agents, direct clients and internal stakeholders)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 8_cbcd1a71b57250f8b20b3986bdf920
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.