You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Research Assistant (IDS-Cisco 1)
We are looking for a Research Assistant who will be responsible for designing and implementing efficient and robust systems, and applications for algorithms and methodologies based on state-of-the-art NLP research in machine learning and big data for real-world customer service AI automation.
The selected individual is required to:
• Design and write robust, readable, and reusable code components and applications to implement state-of-the-art research outcomes in machine learning, artificial intelligence, and big data
• Perform data engineering tasks including data cleansing and processing for analysis of real-world datasets
• Assists with the editing and preparation of manuscripts, reports and presentations
• Participate in presentations and demos for exhibiting work at appropriate events
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with a focus in AI/Machine Learning/Big Data;
• Solid programming and application development skills with experience in Python/Perl/R. Mastery of programming languages such as C/C++/Java, and experience with Tensorflow would be a plus;
• Possesses research background with ability to read and understand methodologies in research papers;
• Good written and spoken communications.
• A good team-player
Interested applicants are invited to apply directly at our[ Link removed ] We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data
- C++ (Programming Language)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6_e32fffb81561d03cad95d489d1992e
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.