- Monitor and update outstanding payments, collections and recoveries
- Perform monthly financial closing process using SAP system
- Assist with Accounts Receivables function ensuring timely invoicing, process invoices to customers, billing adjustments, collection and accounting of revenue
- Assist with reconciliation of accounts, interface of financial records between systems and collections received.
- Assist with month end, year-end closing and audit activities
- Preparation of accounting journals, monthly or quarterly schedules and statements, as well as variance analysis for proper accounting and statutory reporting
- Assist with extraction of data for reporting and analysis, enhancement of existing financial systems, or duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma/ Degree qualification in Accountancy/ Finance or ACCA with at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting system
- Organized and meticulous
- Possess the ability to work effectively with people
- Able to multi-tasks and work independently
- Singaporean only
- Attractive salary
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Leave benefits
- Training and Professional Development
Interested applicants, please visit our website at www.seacaremanpower.com to apply. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Accounting Software
- Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Attention To Detail