• Monitor and update outstanding payments, collections and recoveries
• Perform monthly financial closing process using SAP system
• Assist with Accounts Receivables function ensuring timely invoicing, process invoices to customers, billing adjustments, collection and accounting of revenue
• Assist with reconciliation of accounts, interface of financial records between systems and collections received.
• Assist with month end, year-end closing and audit activities
• Preparation of accounting journals, monthly or quarterly schedules and statements, as well as variance analysis for proper accounting and statutory reporting
• Assist with extraction of data for reporting and analysis, enhancement of existing financial systems, or duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Diploma/ Degree qualification in Accountancy/ Finance or ACCA with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
• Proficient in MS Office
• Knowledge of SAP Accounting system
• Organized and meticulous
• Possess the ability to work effectively with people
• Able to multi-tasks and work independently
• Singaporean only
Interested applicants, please visit our website at www.seacaremanpower.com to apply. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Statutory Reporting
- Accounts Receivable