0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
IT Delivery Lead (Project Manager) Contract l $10K
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
7,000 SGD - 10,000 SGD/Month
Duties and Responsibilities
- To take a big-picture approach to management and follow multiple projects from design to deployment.
- Coordinate with project managers to develop budgets, timelines etc
- Delegate tasks to project managers
- Oversee the design, testing, and deployment processes
- Intervene when development is behind schedule
- Ensure the process meets labor and quality standards
Requirements and Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in a computer science, information technology or in related business field
- Must have at least 5-10 years of relevant IT Project Management experience
- Must have experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Good to have consulting experience
- Well versed with entire software development lifecycle
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity with waterfall and agile development models
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
- Agile Methodology
- Financial Management
- Information Technology
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH121340
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.