- Responsible for the enhancements, development, upgrades, configuration, testing, implementation, and user support of payments and/or securities systems.
- Write functional DotNet codes, remediate security defects, manage functional project enhancements, and contribute to transformation changes.
- Defect management: log defects, run daily defect calls and a separate issue resolution call, prioritize defect fixing with timely closure of defects to meet program timeline
- Prepare regular test summary reports and other test-related materials
- Organise meetings/workshops with vendors, third-party teams and internal (user, functional, technical, testing) teams to review test deliverables or provide status updates
- Developing automation framework and executing test automation scripts
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years' experience in test management across all test phases with experience in managing different types of test teams
- With background in test design, test execution, test management, release management, defect management, project management and implementation in large scale financial solutions using Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience in automation testing (including developing automation framework and executing test automation scripts), test environment setup and integration with CI/CD pipelines
- Competent in testing tools (including Jira, HP-QC, CI/CD, Selenium tools), processes, methodologies and establish QA best practices
- Excellent in database and SQL scripting to handle validation of testing results and troubleshooting during defect management
- Excellent analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Agile Methodology
- Continuous Integration