You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Activities to be performed:
- Perform technical, contractual and legal documentation services, providing support to the management and project team, paying attention to the potential interfaces between Project and their respective demands.
- Execute documentation controls through various computational tools.
- Coordinate the organization meetings and standardization of control systems, registration and archiving of technical, contractual and legal documentation involved in Project.
- Promote the organization and standardization of control systems, registration and archiving of technical, contractual and legal documentation, in accordance with the guidelines indicated in project procedures and using Electronic Documentation Management software (EDMS) indicated by project team.
- Control legal records of client contractual relationships with internal stakeholders, such as numbered emails, meeting minutes, letters and reports.
- Control the issuance and expedite the workflow of technical documents and TQFs (Technical Query Form) issued by project team, its subcontractors and suppliers.
- To act in contact with international suppliers.
- Use a microcomputer performing computer operations (text editors, spreadsheets and planning software);
- Perform tasks of similar complexity when assigned.
- Organize and act in a systematic, continuous and standardized way in the management of contractual documentation throughout the term of the Contract, paying attention to the potential interfaces between Project team and their respective demands.
- The contractual documentation comprises all documents, evidence, reports of various types, measurement bulletins, reimbursement notes, meeting minutes, emails, letters, notifications, among others generated during the term of the project's contract.
- Perform written, verbal and electronic communication (e-mails) with client, project team and its subcontractors and suppliers.
- High school graduate or technician level
- Experience of five (5) years working in technical and/or legal documentation in projects in the oil and gas industry;
- Experience with traditional documentation control software and platforms.
- Desirable knowledge in Office 365 Package and Electronic Documentation Management software (EDMS);
- Microsoft Excel: Intermediate Level
- High proficiency in English language.
Employment type: Full time / Contract
Work location: Central Singapore (within walking distance from nearby MRT stations)
- Control Systems
- Enterprise Document Management System
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Oil And Gas
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3_64079bb985b2a756a7d66ade2a6301
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.