0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Provides administrative as well as logistical support to assigned department/s
- Maintenance and updating of SAP for department/s; time administration, attendance and leave tracking
- Create purchase requisition and orders
- Manage the day to day administrative and logistical support for stationeries, printers, copiers, pantry supplies, etc.
- Provide department staff with essential administrative support (procurement, application of services, travel/hotel bookings etc.)
- Assist department/s with preparation of routine reports
- Assist Dept heads/ Managers with meeting scheduling
- Provide department/s with general administrative assistance (such as photocopying, filing, issuing of stationary/equipment etc.)
- Minimum "O" level or equivalent with 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft office software
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Good written and oral communication skills
- SAP knowledge would be advantageous
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835
- Microsoft Office
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124955
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.