We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We're looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what's possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
- Safely performing testing operations and inspection in line with specifications, standards and
- procedures in meeting test schedule per customers' delivery time.
- Comply with company's QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety, Environment) policies and Standards
- Comply with government laws and regulations on Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment; Commit to QHSE target year by year with his specific QHSE responsibility on site.
- Applying 5S+2 in QC work area environment and participation in continual quality improvement program.
- Carry out test procedures according to written procedures and directives.
- Ensure testing operations are performed safely in the testing facility.
- Conduct inspection and no-load test on motors.
- Conduct electrical checks such as insulation, hi-pot and surge test on motors.
- Conduct inspection and testing of pumps both horizontally and vertically.
- Conduct vibration test on pumps, gas handler, protectors and motors.
- Conduct high-pressure testing such as hydrostatic test as and when required.
- Conduct oil sampling test.
- Conduct inspection of long storage, surplus and returned equipment and parts as required.
- Downloading and uploading of test data.
- Conduct minor pipe fittings work.
- Conduct minor maintenance work as per PM schedule.
- Assist in the installation, verification, calibration and servicing of all available measuring instruments such as pressure transducer, flow meters, deadweight tester and etc.
- Conduct minor trouble-shooting work on all available test systems including test instruments and equipment.
- Ensure that inspection and test equipments/ tooling and gauges are functional for the product inspection and testing.
- Monitor inspection and testing instruments, equipments and tooling recalibration requirements to ensure all are calibrated and maintained to an applicable standard.
- Basic quality data analysis under QC engineer's instruction.
- NTC-2/3 /Diploma Certificate in Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years of related experience from a manufacturing environment or calibration of electronic instruments
- Basic electrical safety knowledge.
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - [ Email address blocked ]
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855
Product Quality Assurance
Oil And Gas