0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Account Servicing Officer (Banking | Contract)
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
3,000 SGD - 4,500 SGD/Month
- Assist and support in the resolution of Bank's Non-Performing Assets (NPAs) cases including enforcement of security
- Regularly review cases under our portfolio to check for credit/asset deterioration, so as to take prompt and appropriate actions to mitigate our risks and maximise recovery.
- Participate in the Bank's budget exercise to assess the adequacy of the Bank's Specific Provisions (SP) projections and ensure that all forecasts are tracking according to the budget.
- Work closely with Special Accountants, Independent Financial Advisors, Receivers, Judicial Managers, lawyers, property consultants, other creditor banks, as well as the borrowers to support in the resolution of NPAs.
- Degree holder in any discipline
- 2 years of relevant experience in credit
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Work
- Team player who is able to work independently
- Meticulous and detailed
- Effective interpersonal and communication (written & oral) skills
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ] (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
- Attention To Detail
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125425
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.