You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Management Assistant Officer (Research Administration)
The Centre for Family and Population Research (CFPR), a research centre within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS) in the National University of Singapore (NUS) seeks a suitable candidate to fulfill the following roles:
- To assist with planning seminars/conferences by liaising with selected speakers.
- To prepare publicity materials for events and update the Centre’s website accordingly.
- To assist with the logistics of Centre events such as venue booking, and catering.
- To liaise with different NUS departments and course instructors to plan the training programme schedule for the year ahead.
- To assist with publicity materials and updating Centre’s website.
- To monitor course registration and payments (involving SkillsFuture Singapore)
- To provide a timely response to all queries from potential participants.
- To provide administrative support for CFPR seed grants
- To assist with claims for seed grants
- To follow up on seed grants' final report and update the CFPR website
- To assist with the verification of claims by staff and students
- Expected start date: 3 April 2023
- A minimum diploma certificate in any discipline with minimum 2-3 years of administrative experience working in an organisation particularly in secretariat and administrative roles.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work well in a team.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Maintain confidentialityand discretion when dealing with people and personal data.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- To work independently and in teams
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word Excel, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Experience working in a research/tertiary education environment would be an advantage.
Interested applicants are invited to apply directly at our[ Link removed ] We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
- Claim Processing
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Excel
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 7_4ec43a9597b736432a6c5b8c26572d
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.