- Places proactive calls with customer to welcome them, advise on the authorized services and policies to be provided, connecting at meaningful moments throughout the move.
- Engages and adopts new technology enhancements and features, sharing these updates and promoting them internally and with customers to encourage high usage of tools and self-service support.
- Serves as a trusted advisor in the mobility programs across a client base, learning and understanding about available services, and translating those services confidently when speaking to each individual customer’s needs.
- Works to fully understand customer needs and concerns by asking questions, listening carefully, showing empathy and using expertise to provide sound guidance throughout the customer mobility journey.
- Ability to advise on services delivered by our supplier partners and trouble shoot across service lines. Services include housing , household goods , immigration , temporary living , education, language training , payroll and compensation, and any other related services for all mobility program types.
- Manages a high volume of customer files seamlessly, and across varied clients and locations, to ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Utilizes an omnichannel technology solution (phone, email, chat, etc.) to support customer interactions.
- Partners internally with other customer support teams (Global Customer Support, Home Sale Services, Client Accounting, Client Financial Services and other support teams as required) to ensure all customer needs are promptly met, coordinating and responding as a single support team for the customer.
- Collaborates externally with supplier partners as appropriate, to coordinate authorized services for the customer, recognizing these suppliers are an extension of the customer experience.
- Dedicated to strong data integrity, ensuring system accuracy through regular upkeep of file notes, updates, and information, so that system data can be used confidently and reliably to drive and inform other company processes and to contribute to a smoother customer experience.
- Dip/Deg with 2 - 3 years’ experience in a customer experience, customer service or business operations role.
- Prior global talent mobility experience/expatriate management/relocation/Tax consultancy is an advantage.
- Experience providing highly organized delivery, demonstrable problem solving skills and high attention to detail
- Experience operating in a team environment and working independently, demonstrable experience of prioritizing and managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- 5 days week, MNC
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Email address blocked ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley
- Attention To Detail
- Client Accounting
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service