0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Design and implement automated testing in Java.
- Design test procedures, scenarios, and scripts to accurately assess new products or software updates according to customer requirements and company policies.
- Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures.
- Work closely with Business Analysts to understand the requirements and test steps in order to convert into automated test scripts.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Java projects.
- Experience working in agile scrum teams and productivity tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Good understanding of current and best QA practices, methodologies and techniques, with practical experience in the implementation.
- Experience with automation scripting is a plus, preferably with Selenium, Windows UIA.
- Basic SQL knowledge to extract data for tests.
- Java knowledge is required.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247
- Agile Methodology
- Java (Programming Language)
- Microsoft Windows
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124663
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.