0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Project Liaison Manager - ERP
Experis Singapore Singapore Permanent
8,000 SGD - 9,500 SGD/Year
- Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
- Regional project management and roll out
- Creates an alignment in business process across the region through the implementation of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system - Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365)
- Communicate with the project leader and develop a project plan
- Manage the progress of each team plus visualize challenges and support members to resolve it
- Manage the scope, cost, resource, quality and risk
- Perform vendor management
- Define the project rules and document templates for efficient project execution
- Periodically report the project status to the project leader, owner, and related senior management
- Closely cooperate with respective Japan HQ stakeholders to align with Corporate strategies, which include new ERP implementation project
- With at least 5 years of relevant experience in ERP project
- PMP certified is a plus
- Cloud and D365 product knowledge is a bonus
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] with the subject "Project Liaison Manager"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
- Business Processes
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Implement Projects
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Risk Analysis
- Sales Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH127607
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.