0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Vice President of Operations
PALADIGM CORPORATE SERVICES PTE. LTD. Singapore Permanent
- Executing day-to-day operations of the company and transformation of the company in a Fund Administration business
- Budgeting for multiple projects, including monitoring and controlling costs
- Buiding, directing and evaluating the work of executive team, including external counterparties and subcontractors such as accountants, corporate secretary, to ensure timely and accurate provision execution of the tasks
- Creating and implementing a strategic plan
- Serving as the main point of contact for the clients and counterparties, tackling and troubleshooting unforeseen issues
- Representing the company for external and internal meetings
- Monitoring the competitive landscape and attending industry events
- Ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with the company values
- Preparation of quarterly management overview reports and variance analysis of the actual/planned budgets and forecasts (can be done in presentation form and presented over personal meeting at office or video conference)
- Coordination and liaison with the external auditors, tax agents in an efficient and timely manner
- Oversee timely submission of the statutory reporting
- Such other tasks that might be required from time to time
- At least 10 years of industry-related experience including three years in upper management required.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best practices in the industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency in English, Russian, Kazakh (preferably)
- Attention To Detail
- Financial Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 1_355893bcdb009fc2ecb8a1c9904ddc
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.