Director, F&B GroupIndustry:
Food & Beverage / Catering / RestaurantSalary:
SGD 10000 - 20000Location:
Central, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our client is founded in 1999 in Japan and has grown to be the worlds best cream puffs chain within 15 years. They have 400 outlets (170 in Japan and 230 in overseas) throughout the world, including eleven outlets in Singapore.Job Description:
- Responsible to manage Singapore and regional business of the Group
- Work jointly with HQ and the group companies globally for business development and internal control
- Develop, plan and implement business strategies and new expansion business plan locally, regionally and globally to increase market share, branding, competitiveness and maximize profit for the company.
- Involve in key projects for business growth
- Ensure daily management of operations activities to ensure business objectives are met.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standard and policies within the group.
- Develop plans and targets for the company.
- Set budget and prepare execution plans for the whole company
- Manage internal & external escalations promptly.
- Managing the internal management committee.
- Research and identify growth opportunities globally
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.Job Requirements:
- Excellent analytical and judgement skills to gain insight into businesses.
- Strong communication skills to engage with stakeholders, HQ and group companies in other countries.
- Preferably 8 to 10 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity
- Willing to travel when required
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Able to work in fast pace environment
- Good personality, have a good sense of commitment and responsibility
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)
- Business Development
- Business Planning
- Business Strategies