Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Provides security analysis of IT activities to ensure that appropriate security measures are in place and are enforced.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of corporate security policies and procedures, the remediation of identified risks, and the implementation of security measures to ensure information systems’ reliability and to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data.
- Work with in-house vulnerability assessment team to systems to identify weaknesses, risks, and protection requirements, through annual security risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information.
- Assist with the execution of information security and risk management awareness training programs.
- Assist in investigating corporate incidents relating to information security; identifying the threats and impact to organization; planning and prioritizing remediation and corrections.
- Work with relevant units to attain/maintain various international accreditations such as ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, CREST and SOC2 etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security/Cyber Security/Computer Science or equivalent
- Good understanding of enterprise information security and information risk management.
- Excellent analytical skills to correlate reports and indicators so as to identify risks, weaknesses or gaps, and recommending possible treatments.
- Effective in both written and verbal communications.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team player.
Please send your cv to
- [ Link removed ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2095104
- Information Security
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Cyber Security
- Iso/Iec 27001
- It Risk Management