0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior SAP FICO Consultant
Experis Singapore Singapore River Contract
9,000 SGD - 12,000 SGD/Month
- Perform Chart of Accounts harmonisation among the group of companies;
- Perform Singapore company codes merger, ensure integration to SAP Procurement module, and 3rd party systems;
- Perform data migration of master data
- Perform global template harmonisation of SAP FICO functionalities to Singapore company codes, and ensure compliance processes/reports to Singapore fiscal requirements.
- Able to lead the SAP FICO module in the Singapore project site during implementation;
- Able to execute all the project phases in SAP Activate methodology;
- Collaborate and get acceptance with the client stakeholders and users in the various phases of projects.
- Work with the overseas project team to ensure successful implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/Computer Science/Business Management related field
- Minimum 5 years of SAP FICO experience with at least 3 full cycles of implementation experience.
- Expert in SAP FI (GL, AP, AR, AA) and Controlling (CCA, PCA, IO) modules.
- Good knowledge in integration with SAP MM Procurement module is essential;
- Experience in working with interfaces between SAP and 3rd party systems;
- SAP FICO certification is a PLUS
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1656741
- Business Management
- Data Management
- Data Migration
- Information Technology
- Procurement Management
- Sap Applications
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH123936
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.