You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Director – Consulting, South APAC
Mintel is the world’s leading market intelligence agency. We offer our clients a unique perspective on what consumers want and why as well as importantly – how to navigate this for growth. We are looking for someone who gets excited about innovation strategy, consumer trends and helping brands and businesses grow.
The focus of the Director role is to drive the development of Mintel Consulting activity across the South APAC region. You will be working as the senior member of the team, supporting the delivery of bespoke innovation projects for our clients. You will be working alongside the commercial team across the region to understand individual client objectives, designing a tailored approach for every brief. The incumbent is responsible for maximising opportunities and optimising revenue across a portfolio of clients, whilst delivering world class projects.
- Scoping projects to optimise the potential of every single opportunity working closely with the SEA sales team
- Proactively identify consultancy opportunities within our clients’ portfolios and new clients aiming to identify client questions suitable for consultancy solutions then scope those out and design correspondent solutions
- Demonstrate strong commercial skills with an ability to challenge clients thinking and provide a fresh and innovative perspective
- Using insight to create compelling, differentiated brand strategy and breakthrough innovation concepts
- Design and delivery of creative workshops
- Preparation and analysis of a range of research methodologies, both qualitative and quantitative
- Continuously strengthen consultancy capabilities and diversify client portfolio to set solid foundation for future growth
- Work on the delivery of projects, drawing on the wider Consulting team, Mintel Analyst teams
- Ensure all Mintel Consulting resource tools are kept up to date
It is expected that a Director will have:
- Passion for and curiosity in brands and innovation
- Solid commercial acumen
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Creativity, both making connections and original thinking
- Strong sense of individual responsibility as well as ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team
Successful Candidates will:
- Have 8+ year’s work experience within a branded environment, either client or agency side
- Scope projects, with strong commercial awareness and sound understanding of Mintel competencies
- Contribute to, fuel inspiration for and ultimately deliver creative thinking workshops
- Prepare custom analysis and insight for clients and customise deliverables to fit client needs using original research, a library of pre-published content, and external quantitative and qualitative agencies
- Outline first draft conclusions and recommendations
- Be a confident presenter, able to co-present report findings and provide valuable input in discussions
We Hope You’ll Like Our
- Culture that supports true collaboration whilst embracing remote working.
- Flexi-time working hours (start working between 8:00am and 10:00am).
- Blended (office/home) approach to work.
- Approach to personal development where we encourage individuals to grow and share what they’ve learned.
- Social events, both within the department and across the company.
- Generous annual leave and wider circle employee benefits.
- Additional one day off to celebrate your birthday.
- Membership in Employee Resource Groups (Mintel Diversity, Mintel Wellness and Mintel Gives).
- Giving back is part of our culture with this in mind, Mintel gives employee 2 days leave per year to join local volunteering activity organised by our Mintel Gives (where applicable).
- Mental health and wellbeing support via Modern Health App.
- Beautifully designed offices to foster collaboration and fun.
Mintel is an equal opportunity employer that committed to the strength of an inclusive workplace.
- Commercial Awareness
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3_64b3391eeded8ede9beba9976c4a03
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.