Responsible for government & enterprise sales activities in the development of Top 100 Singapore Organization in vertical market and MNCs. Effective engagement strategies to C-level, key influencers to penetrate assigned segments to achieve business goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
• To drive PP/MFP/OPS/Solution business requirements of Top 100 Singapore Organization within the assigned vertical segments and MNCs to deliver both OPS and Document-Centric Solution
• To develop, report, and maintain high-quality sales activities and pipeline to achieve assigned sales target
• To develop both strategic and tactical engagement strategies
• Actively engagement with C-level, key influencers within assigned Major Accounts
• To develop a high level of visibility and top-of-the-mind awareness within assigned Major Accounts customers through presentation, workshops, and other sales activities
• Collaborating with relevant stakeholders across division
• Any other duties assigned by Management from time to time
• Diploma and above
• At least 3 years of working experience in the similar capacity preferred.
• At least 2 years experience from Print Industry and/or with IT background and/or banking experience preferred.
• Dynamic, resilient, aggressive and result-oriented
• A successful track record in terms of achievement of a similar industry.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, in particular MS Excel.
• Independent and possess initiative
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with a positive mindset
- Banking Services
- Business Requirements
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Positive Attitude