0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Responsible for customer engagement and driving user research journey with end user to capture the user experience and human factor for prototype design specialized in Revenue Collection system (RCS)
- Ensure the prototype design and final product is suitable-for-purpose from the user (passenger) experience perspective,
- Use Design thinking for discovery of requirement and supporting prototype building and validation with end-user
- Create high-fidelity and creative prototypes for traditional and non-traditional interfaces/human factor of the revenue (fare) collection system,
- Conduct user survey, testing and finalize the prototype as well as the final product
- Transition the prototype design to Hardware and Software development team by creating the model and graphic drawing for hardware; and HTML, CSS or design style guides for software,
- Work in a development team following an agile software development and lean engineering methodology.
- Working with global experts in revenue collection system and user experience community within the company to develop the competency in user experience and human factor area.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in design or relevant disciplines with qualification in User Experience/Human factor/Visual/Graphic design.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a User experience and Human Factor design role, customer engagement, prototype designing for hardware and software applications.
- Excellent portfolio with good demonstration of user-centered prototype design.
- Good working knowledge of key prototyping tools such as Figma, Axure, Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Demonstrated good visual design expertise with ability to produce fresh, simple, elegant and exceedingly usable prototype and interactions and iconography.
- Previous experience working in an innovation environment would definitively be a plus.
- High sense of ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on, organized, driven to ensure high quality output.
- Have a good technical background to understand possibilities and constraints, and be able to integrate well with different development teams.
- Experience on Software UXUI design is highly recommended
- Good understanding of hardware and software development is highly recommended,
- Knowledge in Mass Rapid Transit system, fare collection system, passenger flow control is highly recommended
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to interact professionally with individuals at all levels and with end users.
- True team player who will thrive in an environment working with diverse, multidisciplinary teams.
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Agile Methodology
- Axure Rp
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125016
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.