Network Architect (Cloud and Network Engineering)Industry:
Science & TechnologySalary:
SGD 4500 - 5500Location:
Central, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.Job Description:
- Responsible for Service Provider network design , development , implementation using Cisco , Juniper , Paloalto , Fortinet devices and documentation for the provisioning and operation / maintenance portion
- Responsible for Public Cloud design, development, implementation using AWS and Azure , Google Cloud Platform and documentation for the provisioning and operation / maintenance portion
- Gather the technical requirements from customers though AM or PM , and develop the high level and low level design, implementation plan and user acceptance for network project.
- Work with local Service Providers , device or cloud vendors and suppliers/principals to deliver the projects.
- Project Management role such as prepare work breakdown structure (WBS), issue management list, meeting minutes and etc.
- Source new network products or solutions and do the planning and developing for new services e.g. Network as ServiceJob Requirements:
- Diploma / Degree holder
- Minimum 3 yrs of IT experience in Network & Unified Communication solutions or Cloud solutions
- Clear understanding of Cisco (ASR/ISR/NCS/ASA ) and Juniper (M and MX, SRX), PaloAlto, Fortinet, Sliverpeak, Velocloud.
- Clear understanding of Ethernet, Telco network (DIA , L2/L3 IPV), MPLS, DWDM, SD-WAN and NF , SDH, PON, and Public Cloud Architect (AWS/Azure)
- Knowledge and experience on Cisco and Juniper routing & Switching Products and networking.
- Knowledge and experience on SRX and PaloAlto , Fortinet FW Products and networking.
- Knowledge and experience on Azure or AWS for router or FW, VM configuration
- Cisco certification or AW/Azure certification's holder has great advantage such as CCNPCompensation:
- Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days (add 1 day/year up to max 22 days)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff
- Working hour: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)