You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Job Type: 11 Months Contract
Specialization: Project Management
Working Location: Labrador Park
Basic Salary: Up to $8,000 per month
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, Office Hours.
About the Role:
You will be expected to run digital projects throughout their life cycles with a focus on Agile capabilities.
You will plan project requirements with key decision makers and domain specialists, handle project timeline, identify risks and communicate them clearly to all involved.
You will be working closely with a diverse team of business analysts, solution architects and technical services consultants.
• Plan and coordinate the development of the business cases.
• Handle and timely execute the procurement of digital systems.
• Assess and apply the appropriate project management methodologies to ensure project success.
• Identify potential project risks and the implications to the organisation and recommend mitigating measures.
• Engage various key partners to deliver and effect positive change in our digital products.
• Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
• Involved in at least 2 full project development life cycles involving using Agile methodology.
• Agile-related certification: Certified Scrum Master
• CITPM, COMIT or PMP
• Handled projects involving Cloud, Design Thinking, Data Analytics or Product-Centric Development
• Experienced in tender calls or presentations
Interested applicants can email their resume to [ Link removed ] or apply through the job portal.
BGC Group Pte Ltd
Registration Number: R22107715
EA Licence Number: 05C3053
- Agile Methodology
- Certification In It Project Management
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Certified Scrum Master
- Cloud Computing
- Data Analysis
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 7_fd5af9d55495b764b4534af4552f2e
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.