The Global Compliance Testing Team conducts compliance testing reviews for the company to ensure adherence to Laws, Rules and Regulations, Corporate and Business Line Policies and Procedures. The role is primarily to analyze relevant legislation, regulatory requirements and industry practices and validate if there are effective controls to ensure ongoing compliance with Regulatory and Corporate Compliance policies. This will be achieved through the following, but not limited to -
- Participation and execution of Compliance Testing reviews of business activities under the guidance of the Compliance Testing Manager
- Participation in internal business meetings and where applicable, represent Compliance Testing at meetings with the businesses under review
- Participation in ad-hoc Compliance related projects
- Act as liaison with business
- Degree in Business, Accounting, or related discipline
- Minimum of 5-7 years industry experience with at least 2 years of Compliance & Risk, testing and/or audit experience with sound knowledge of compliance regulations
- Understanding of Compliance Testing and audit like processes for executing reviews and documentation requirements for work performed.
- Ability to think critically, have a healthy skepticism and work independently e.g., self-starter, while also following instructions from the Compliance Testing Manager in the execution of Compliance Testing reviews
- Professional qualifications such as Chartered Accountancy/ CFA/CIA is good to have
- Excellent knowledge of Computer and MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), high proficiency in written and verbal communication skills along with eye for detail and analytical and problem-solving skills.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
(R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
- Conduct Audits
- Perform Analysis
- Perform Regulatory Audits
- Regulatory Risk Management